PRIVATE CONSULTATION AND SESSIONS
I offer personal, private consultation to children, teenagers, and adults on any matters having to do with the emotional, psychological, and physical side of riding, training, competing, and owning horses.
Telephone and online sessions are set up just like any other office appointment, and can be done at your convenience. Most sessions run 45 minutes in length, although for urgent or complicated situations we can schedule for a longer period of time. Thirty minute sessions are good for follow up appointments, focused troubleshooting, and kids who may at first be apprehensive about talking for 45 min. You simply call me at the designated time.
Examples of the types of issues people come to see me for
- performance anxiety interfering with their riding at shows
- attention problems leading to distractedness or forgetting courses
- problems getting confidence back after a fall or crash
- recovering confidence after riding a problem horse (eg, a stopper, a bolter)
- anxiety and self-doubt over not learning quickly enough
- retaining confidence when moving up to harder or more competitive divisions
- dealing with changing horses or trainers
- diffusing family tension over riding-related matters
Don’t live anywhere near Philadelphia? NO PROBLEM!
Sport psychology sessions are available via telephone, or online through FaceTime, Facebook video chat, and Skype.
Choose 20, 30, or 45 minute appointments. Follow up, check-ins, and crisis management available by text.
- Check here to find out why my approach to sport psychology is perfectly suited to phone and online sessions.
- Contact me to set up your first appointment: phone (610) 363-1144 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't Wait Any Longer. Start Forging Your Own Path Today!
Dr. Janet Sasson Edgette
412 Newcomen Road
Exton, PA 19341
Phone: 610 | 363 | 1144